Most of its total weight is based on its bottom side, this feature permits to this heavy nozzle to do not reverse inside sewers. Due to its jets oriented on the downside of the pipe, Balanced nozzle has a great capacity to wash out obstructions and deposits.
- Material: high quality steel alloy
- Holes nr: see below schedule
- Jets angle: 15°
- Max Pressure: 250 bar
- Note: in order to improve its performance use ceramic inserts and swivel joint.
- Frequent bottom cleaning on big pipes
- Deposits such as mud, sludge, limestone
- Sand removal
|Balanced Floor Cleaner Nozzles with Ceramic Inserts|
|Part n.||Description||Hose connection||Rear jets||Front jet||Dimension ØxL (mm)||Weight (Kg)||Diameter Pipe (mm)
|12450.01C||Balanced Ø110||1"F||6 Inserts ¼"M||eyebolt||110x300||12||100 - 700|
|12450.02C||Balanced Ø140||1"F||6 Inserts ¼"M||eyebolt||140x380||25||180 - 1200|
|12451.02C||Balanced Ø140||1"1/4" F||6 Inserts ¼"M||eyebolt||140x380||25||180 - 1200|
|12450.03C||Balanced Ø160||1"F||6 Inserts ¼"M||eyebolt||160x450||31||250 - 1500|
|12451.03C||Balanced Ø160||1"1/4" F||6 Inserts ¼"M||eyebolt||160x450||31||250 - 1500|